Paypal says I have draft invoices, I don't have any! Please help me remove this notification!

KingHime
Contributor
Contributor

The invoice box on Paypal says I have 6 open drafts, but I don't.

e609ddbfdf2991be7737309bad59a15b

e97302a574491cda83c0b53d7d680c23

This has been going on for months now and it's very aggravating because I see numbers there and assume I have 6 open invoices, but it's actually 6 ghost drafts. How do I get rid of these?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jae

Hi @KingHime!

That would annoy me too. I recommend clearing your history, cache and cookies on your browser or try logging into a different device or browser when checking your invoices. I apologize for the aggravation this has caused!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

KingHime
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Jae I already tried that a month ago and all it did was reset all my passwords so I was kind of worse off than before.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KingHime,

If Jae's suggestion didn't work, please log in at https://www.paypal-support.com and click Contact Us to report the issue. Provide as much detail about the situation and your steps to attempt to resolve it as you can. If the technicians need anything further, they will be able to ask you directly for more information.

I hope this can be resolved for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.