Paypal postage labels not printing - iphone 10 x

Simon88m
Contributor
Contributor

Bit of a strange one - I use paypal postage for the majority of my ebay sales by logging in and generating a postage label and have ordinarily been doing this on my iphone 7 and ipad air 2. I have been completing the create postage form, clicking print which then brings up the powered by Pitney Bowes screen. Then clicking print label brings up a print preview, my wireless printer name and I am able to print. I have recently purchased a iphone x (10) and it simply doesnt work. I am able to complete the create postage form, click print and bring up the powered by Pitney Bowes page. Clicking print label then just crashes safari or chrome on my iPhone. I am able to print any other page in safari or chrome, note, picture etc wirelessly which rules out a fault with the phone or printer. I am just unable to progress following the print label button on paypal postage on my new phone, the old phones and iPads continue to work. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

amorrison70
New Community Member
This is happening to me right now with my iPhone XR. eBay had to pay me back for the shipping why can’t I download the label and why can’t it be sent to a printer? This cost me hours of time and lost money... is there an answer yet?
Login to Me Too

PaulF2015
Contributor
Contributor

I assume this problem still exists for many people, still does for me and m6 iPhone/iPad 

it says resolved but I can’t see the solution anywhere 

Login to Me Too

Bucks67
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been having the same problem with all my iOS devices (iPhone 6s, iPad air2, iPad air3) for what must be around 2 years, Did try emailing PayPal support, but they where as much use as a chocolate fireguard, I’m having to print all my paypal shipping labels From my iMac.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.