Paypal postage labels not printing - iphone 10 x

Simon88m
Contributor
Contributor

Bit of a strange one - I use paypal postage for the majority of my ebay sales by logging in and generating a postage label and have ordinarily been doing this on my iphone 7 and ipad air 2. I have been completing the create postage form, clicking print which then brings up the powered by Pitney Bowes screen. Then clicking print label brings up a print preview, my wireless printer name and I am able to print. I have recently purchased a iphone x (10) and it simply doesnt work. I am able to complete the create postage form, click print and bring up the powered by Pitney Bowes page. Clicking print label then just crashes safari or chrome on my iPhone. I am able to print any other page in safari or chrome, note, picture etc wirelessly which rules out a fault with the phone or printer. I am just unable to progress following the print label button on paypal postage on my new phone, the old phones and iPads continue to work. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty printing your labels. Please visit https://www.paypal-support.com and open a ticket to our technicians by clicking Contact us. This will allow them to determine if there's any further specific information they need and request it from you directly.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

CaliGreen23
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same exact problem only I have an iPhone 7. I am using a HP air printer. This really slows down my efficiency, as I have to use the laptop to print instead.
Login to Me Too

Pinkyinky
Contributor
Contributor

I can’t print the postage after purchase on my iPad and my iPhone XR. I call PayPal but they said nobody reported this problems.

Login to Me Too

Apekaraky
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone find a solution?
Login to Me Too

Simon88m
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately the problem still exists for me; come on Paypal - sort it out!
Login to Me Too

Pinkyinky
Contributor
Contributor

I think we should all report this problem to PayPal. They said nobody reported this issue except me. Told me go to apple store to fix it.

Login to Me Too

Katara1
New Community Member
I have tried newest Ipad pro and iphone 10 max and doesn’t print!
Login to Me Too

Jakub5
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem, can’t print any postage label from iPhone, huawei, computer or 2 x tablets.
Login to Me Too

trowsiffuk
Contributor
Contributor

Doing exactly the same thing on my iPad Air 2, been using this service for years and then just stops working and no explanation from Paypal, paypal even lets me pay for my label but I can’t even print it out so end up having to cancel it, please if anyone has a solution let us know.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty printing your labels. Please visit https://www.paypal-support.com and open a ticket to our technicians by clicking Contact us. This will allow them to determine if there's any further specific information they need and request it from you directly.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.