Paypal Shipping Error 60017

jlreidy
Contributor
Contributor

When I go to print a shipping label thru Canada Post and paypal. I get Error Code 60017. What causes this. Has been happening for the last two days....

Login to Me Too
70 REPLIES 70

miyagirl
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. been trying for over  a week. looks like no one from Paypal reads these because there are tons of this problem going back over 2 years and no solution posted. I can't print my shipping label for anything I've sold. So frustrating!

Login to Me Too

pierrette
Contributor
Contributor

A fix, even reason, for this error is proving hard to find! Can't calculate shipping to USA.

Login to Me Too

TractorParts
Contributor
Contributor

Smae here, not working today.

Login to Me Too

molasses
New Community Member

Is there any insight as to whether this is caused by user error? Some information input incorrectly or something?

Login to Me Too

T-REXX3000
New Community Member

just did that for the last 10 mins. gonna try again tomorrow and keep an eye on thwe topic here.

Login to Me Too

daddyotoys
New Community Member

I have been trying for the last couple of hours and only get this as well : ERRORCODE-60017  a real pain

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DQ
New Community Member

If paypal is reading this I have a feeling the bug is coming from the HS code. The "." on the HS code automatically adds on it. Before it didn't and the labels get through just fine. Maybe look into this please. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

bat-recycler
New Community Member

@Temp20230526DQ wrote:

If paypal is reading this I have a feeling the bug is coming from the HS code. The "." on the HS code automatically adds on it. Before it didn't and the labels get through just fine. Maybe look into this please. Thank you.

This led me in the right direction, the HS code needs to be in the XXXX.XX format. Working for me now.

Login to Me Too

TheScrub
Contributor
Contributor

@bat-recycler wrote:

@Temp20230526DQ wrote:

This led me in the right direction, the HS code needs to be in the XXXX.XX format. Working for me now.

Hi, can you explain what you did to resolve this issue? Been ongoing for a week now, with no help from PayPal. 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

spiritplumber
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. It's a shipping label page problem, because I can go to the USPS site, and pay via Paypal, and it works just fine there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.