Paypal Shipping Error 60017

jlreidy
Contributor
Contributor

When I go to print a shipping label thru Canada Post and paypal. I get Error Code 60017. What causes this. Has been happening for the last two days....

Login to Me Too
70 REPLIES 70

biz-arts
Contributor
Contributor

This is very annoying, this has been intermitent since the past couple of months

Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred:

We're sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-60017

losing business and time someone wake up

Login to Me Too

sushiibear
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having this problem ever since PayPal announced we can link our Canada Post accounts, pay and print via PayPal. It works fine to USA destinations but anywhere other than that, I keep getting this message.

Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred:

We're sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-60017

It's been about two months and the error still hasn't been fixed. All my shipping labels have to written by hand and it's really annoying. What's the point if it doesn't work? Anyone found an alternative way to get the shipping labels printed? I send invoices via PayPal (don't have eBay account or anything like that). 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

biz-arts
Contributor
Contributor

Has been going on and off since the past few months now, VERY ANNOYING!!

Login to Me Too

dionnelema
New Community Member

Having the same issue, and the error code " ERRORCODE-60017" gives absolutely no information about what's wrong. Shipping from/to Canada. Please Fix!

Login to Me Too

MangoMongo

Might be a bit late, but I managed to solve this issue for Canada Post. 

PayPal essentially automates Canada Post's EST online tool. The point being that if something would result in an error on the tool, PayPal will return an error itself.

The one thing that caused this error code for me was the customs information. When giving the 'description of contents' you have to keep the character count less than 45 (the max limit on the EST tool)

Login to Me Too

gofastis1
Contributor
Contributor

I can't print a label because I keep getting this error code. How do I fix it?

Thanks,

Paul

Login to Me Too

TheScrub
Contributor
Contributor

Dealt with this for 3 months with both Canada Post and PayPal.

The issue for me was that when PayPal (PP) announced a new relationship with CanadaPost (CPC), it asked me to either create a CPC account, or sign in with an existing one.

I mistakenly created a new CPC account which somehow did not sync up with my existing CPC account. 

Unlike with UPS Shipping in the PP settings, you cannot change the account information. In fact PP can't (or won't) do that for you even if you call them. Believe me, I tried. 

So, 3 months later, the only solution for me was to create a new PP Business account and enter the correct CPC account when prompted. 

Also, your CPC account MUST be a "Small Business" account, not an Enterpise, so you'll have to get CPC to downgrade you, if that's the case for you.

I hope this helps!

Chris

www.CornPopper.ca

Login to Me Too

Druid6900
Contributor
Contributor

Since 10/06/2017, I have been trying to print Canada Post labels to ship my customers perchases, unsuccessfully.

Every time I try, I have to input all the information again and every time, after clicking the Confirm and Pay button, I get a screen saying that it can't print the label at this time and to try again.

I get an ErrorCode # 60017

I reported this several days ago and I was added to a ticket with other people who were said to have this problem. We keep trying, several times a day, again, unsuccessfully, while my customer's orders keep piling up.

Anyone else getting this error code?

Login to Me Too

alex451
Contributor
Contributor

Just check the address... my customer left the city 'default' because the country is Hong Kong, he had put 'Aberdeen' in the address line. Put Aberdeen in city, Country 'Hong Kong ' and voila, problem solved. Printed just fine, hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Frustrated9
New Community Member

I am unble to print shipping labels and unable to find a solution.

The other ongoing prob;lem is being charged extra for shippments that were 'underpaid'.

I know that I am processing the shipments accurately.

Canada Post says it's a PayPal issue and PayPal blames it on Canada Post problem.

All I know that I am totally frustrated.

Does anyone have any advise?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.