Payments/Shipping..., confused 😐

Hanimp123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , can someone help me, I'm completely new to PayPal. 

Set up account -ok.  Person has paid money into my account - ok and pending.  Shipped items off to them -ok.  At bottom of my page is a tracking number which PayPal issued me for this transaction. 

Is is there anything else I need to do for my money to be released to me.  I'm getting confused as reading stuff that says I need to confirm delivery by clicking at bottom of page (nothing/no option coming up on my page).

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hanimp123

Can you confirm that the funds are actually SHOWING in your paypal account balance but has pending by it?

And the transaction is SHOWING in your transaction activity list?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hanimp123
Contributor
Contributor

Yrs, everything is showing 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hanimp123

ok thats good I was worried it was a scam.

In that case it sounds like the 'new seller hold'.

Ebay and Paypal have 2 separate hold policies dependent on if you are using Ebay or another site with Paypal so I will give you both links.

As you said to speed up funds release you can add a tracking number, if you 'click' on the transaction in your Paypal account the tracking number option should be at the bottom of that 'details' page. If its not showing then are you still using Internet Explorer which is a platform Paypal does not support now and some options may be missing?

Ebay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/pending-payments?id=4...

Non-Ebay sales via Paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/fundsavailability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hanimp123
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for the links you sent me.  I'm now clearer on how things work and what the process is.  😀

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.