Payment is blocked

amiro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, 

I am really confused and, to be honest, annoyed. 

Couple of weeks ago I made a money request to my client. I did it that way many times. But, this time I made a mistake. Instead of making the request for 57USD, I made a request for 0.57 USD. I immediately made a new one for 57USD, as it should be. 

Afterwards, my client instructed me to cancel those two requests and make a new one.... so I did... but, the client still couldn't complete the payment. 

I contacted support, they just said: the issue has been resolved. But it isn't resolved, my client cannot complete the payment. Again I contacted support, they said, the client needs to contact them. Ok, I relayed the message, the client contacted them and still the payment is blocked. 

Anyway, after a while, my client writes to me and says that I have to make invoice requests. What is it?? I don't want that complication, I just want the SEND MONEY REQUEST option to work. Am I asking too much? 

Did anyone else have a problem with this? 

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amiro 

just for this time, try with a buy or pay now button, its not as detailed as an invoice and almost just as quick as it is to make a money request. export it as an email link.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

amiro
Contributor
Contributor

It's ok now... after many insistent messages to the support... they finally gave in. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.