PayPal business question suggestions on email confirmation

TMike
Contributor
Contributor

I own my own business and use PayPal exclusively to take orders using the shopping cart via our website. Once I pay postage and print the shipping label the customer gets a SHIPPED confirmation email and a tracking number. The way my business is set up sometimes is when we release a new product and I under project the sales volume i get backlogged plus mfg 40 plus skus from scratch is no easy task so we dont always have all orders on hand.. printing the shipping label in advance and writing the ordered item on the bottom of the shipping labels helps to keep track of what we need to make and having the labels ready to ship seems like the easiest way to make sure that item written on the label goes to that person. No cross referencing needed and causes less errors. The problem is this. When the confirmation email gets sent it says order SHIPPED when in actuality it's not for us its more like ORDER IN PROGRESS due to the countless skus we have. So my question is 2 parts. 1. Can we get the option of getting wording sent to customers confirmation email as order in progress vs order shipped 2. Or is there a function that allows me to print a custom list consisting of the customers name and their order without printing the shipping labels? We do very high volume so at times we are dealing with hundreds of orders not a few. Would help us in our end greatly for a function like this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.