PPP Documentation requested

KAINC
New Community Member

Hi all:

I applied for PPP Loan through Paypal.  This morning Paypal emailed me a link to my.loanbuilder.com and requested that I upload some documents.  When I visit that URL, however, it does not recognize my paypal login information.  (But I can still login to paypal without issue).  Moreover, there is no link on my.loanbuilder.com page to establish a new login.  Does anybody know whether my Paypal login details should work with Loanbuilder.com?  

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Johnloda
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this exact same issue. I cannot log into loan builder and when I try to connect with PayPal I get "PayPal authentication failed" error.   I even tried the "forgot password" button they have they never sent me an email.  

Login to Me Too

DesireeMiller25
New Community Member

Same issue. How do we resolve this PAYPAL??

Login to Me Too

Realtybh
New Community Member

I have the same issue.

Authentication failed message

Login to Me Too

hopebyrd
New Community Member

I called PayPal yesterday to apply for the second round of PPP and this still remains a problem. THEY themselves tried to apply and got this authentication error. All they did was make a ticket and see that there were multiple INTERNAL tickets saying the same problem. No resolve found. Otherwise, had great customer service this time.

*Note: traditional banks will not disperse the PPP loan into a personal checking account that's why it's so important for PayPal to fix this for PayPal business accounts for independent contractors/sole-proprietors/etc.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.