PAYPAL support ignoring problems completely

WillG2018
Contributor
Contributor

For the third time in two months the PayPal receipt system has dumped--meaning, you print a label but a receipt for it will not print.  This is an ongoing FLAW in the software and clearly they could care less about fixing it...this SUCKS and shows how little PayPal really cares about customer service in general.  Fees get raised and service goes down--go figure.  ZERO response from three emails to Customer Service in the past ten days.  Time to find another way to let clients pay online, I guess.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I can see you're frustrated, but you should take a step back and try to calm down a little bit. The info you're providing here is a bit conflicting.

It sounds like you're trying to print shipping labels, and that's where you're having a problem..?? That has nothing to do with processing a payment, so I'm not sure why you would say it's time to find another way for clients to pay online..?? You could still take the payments via PayPal, which is working, and print your labels through an actual shipping carrier like you would have to do if you were to switch to another payment processor anyway.

I agree it's annoying that you aren't getting any reply. Are you sure you haven't gotten something that went to your spam? Have you tried calling or using online chat? There are lots of ways to contact PayPal beyond that basic email submission.

Also, the fees have not been raised...ever...so not sure what you're referring to there..??

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

some sellers do not want the receipt part to be printed as they try to conserve ink or they are using labels which have enough room just the label only. 

But it will print the receipt portion for intl postage and no one seems to complain.

Just days ago,Ebay has a pop up screen asking if you want to print the receipt,so hopefully Paypal will give you same option.

you can also sign up with Endicia to print shipping label or use USPS.com for priority and express.

cant please everyone,some want receipt,some don't want to waste ink? 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

have you considered printing the label twice,so you can keep the second copy as receipt and scribble whatever you like on that copy like postage cost. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.