Offering free shipping on an established website

WinterGoddess
New Community Member

My wife and I have a small business website that we have used with PayPal for years.  When products are purchased, they go through the PayPal process and are charged for shipping.  We have added a new page to our website designed solely for advanced purchases for in-person pick up (for our Farmers Market) which requires no shipping charges.  After putting the PayPal buttons on the site, I found that customers are being charged for shipping.  I went through the help solutions and found the page where I can get the code to paste into each button code to allow for free shipping, and went through the process making the change for each item category.  Unfortunately, even after using this solution, my clients are still being charged shipping and handling. In fact, they cannot check out until they provide a shipping address and once this is done the charge is automatically added.  Unchecking the field that says "billing address same as shipping address" does not help either.  Shipping is still being charged.  Can someone tell me how can I fix this problem?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.