No option to view buyers email address for tracking

allrounder55
Contributor
Contributor

Since PayPal have changed there interface a lot of buyers do NOT have there registered email address displayed in the transaction details. Once it was possible to view a transaction on the classic sitethere you could find all the details that were required. That now has been removed which is a joke. This is now causing myself delays, because i do like to provide tracking info on items for buyers, because i cannot view there email in a transaction i have to resort to messaging the buyer to provide me with there email address. This is unnacceptable PayPal should at least have the decency to provide a buyers email address in the transaction, this is becoming more and more common now just not good enough.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GNB1970
Contributor
Contributor

ITS OBVIOUS THEY DON'T TRUST US. however it is very unfair as its a lot of time wasting trying to find customer contact info for couriers who insist on these. Now what I do is just put my own phone number there instead which will obviously be a problem for the poor customer in the event the courier really needs it. It happened one time. The courier called me to ask where they are and I was confused  then realised what had happened. Big bl***dy mess, paypal just following ebays instruciton blindly without thinking of the consequences for both the buyer and the seller. Surely making life very very difficult for everyone in question. Certainly unhappy with ebay and paypal over these changes. Service seems to be going downhill rapidly. I wish there was a turnaround.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.