No option "Shipping my items" under "My selling tools"

KLOPT
New Community Member

Hi, I have a business account and wanted to update my shipping calculations. The instructions said I could find it under "My selling tools" -> "Shipping my items", but I have no such option. Is the information I'm using outdated or does my account not have this option?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Something you can try - note, as you don't have a US PayPal Business Account, I'm not sure what user interface and menu you're seeing - seems with the new interface and menu, there may be some differences in what you see and what navigation links you have.  Anyway, after you log in to your PayPal Account, try typing in the following URL in your browser's address bar and then press "Enter":

https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/settings/shipping

No guarantees this will work but, worth a try.

Login to Me Too

Robertbarr
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but that didn't work for me.  I need to adjust what I charge for shipping to match the USPS increase.  I know I set it several times in the past, but I can't get to that page anymore.

Login to Me Too

FredSmith21

This links only to my to my Profile. There is no link to 'My Selling tools" or 'Shipping Calculations".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.