My Logo Won't Upload

JacquelinLorrai
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings!!!  I have been trying to upload my logo for over an hour and it's just not working.  I'm baffled because my logo was there before and it just disappeared.  The instructions say that the image needs to be no more than 1MB and my logo meets the criteria.  So, why isn't it uploading!!!??? Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @JacquelinLorrai, @ksolis3017, @sharpiemarker.  Thank you to everyone for using our Community Help Forum! It looks like our technical support teams are currently tracking this as a known issue in our system. We are currently working to resolve it as fast as possible. If you'd like to be updated on this issue as we work to resolve it, please go to www.paypal-support.com and report that you are being affected by this issue.  Once you're on that page, click Contact us at the bottom of the page, Log in with PayPal, then fill out the information in all the required fields. Thank you everyone for your time and patience in this matter.  Have a wonderful day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacquelinLorrai 

PayPal did some updating and the function isn't working currently. Noticed it when they removed the seller tools from personal accounts a couple days ago.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JacquelinLorrai
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for responding so quickly!!  Do you know if there is a fix in the works??? I've been on hold with Customer Service for over 25 minutes and I'm not a happy camper.  Woman Sad

Login to Me Too

ksolis3017
Contributor
Contributor

It's been an issue for awhile now. I put a ticket in a week ago and they responded that they were diligently working to fix it. I tried to follow up today, no response. In 10 years with paypal, these issues are very common. They update one thing and break 2 or 3 others. The reporting feature is also down today. My only suggestion is to put in a ticket and you might get an email back from them but no real solution.

Login to Me Too

JacquelinLorrai
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much @ksolis3017  ...  I was finally able to speak with someone in customer service and was advised on how to submit a ticket to tech support. Heard back from tech support and they said what you said they told you and that they would keep me updated, etc., etc.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @JacquelinLorrai, @ksolis3017, @sharpiemarker.  Thank you to everyone for using our Community Help Forum! It looks like our technical support teams are currently tracking this as a known issue in our system. We are currently working to resolve it as fast as possible. If you'd like to be updated on this issue as we work to resolve it, please go to www.paypal-support.com and report that you are being affected by this issue.  Once you're on that page, click Contact us at the bottom of the page, Log in with PayPal, then fill out the information in all the required fields. Thank you everyone for your time and patience in this matter.  Have a wonderful day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

CablesVolts
Contributor
Contributor

Over a week later and this issue still exists.

Login to Me Too

tcdrums
New Community Member

Same here - my invoice no longer contains my business logo, and I DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING. If I could switch out of PayPal and find a better solution I absolutely would. This is unacceptable. It's a LOGO.

Login to Me Too

McGiffid
Contributor
Contributor

Have signed up with square.  I am ready to leave.  The service for merchants is abysmal and I pay thousands in fees a year.  My invoice template all disappeared to.

Login to Me Too

humanertrainer
New Community Member

Was a solution to this ever found? I went to create some invoices today and my logo has mysteriously disappeared. When I try to upload it, I just keep getting an error message that something went wrong (DUH!) try again. Rinse & repeat... Very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.