Multiple PayPal accounts for Multiple currencies.

eTeki
New Community Member

Hello,

Can we use multiple PayPal accounts for the same applications for multiple currencies?

I am aware that PayPal offers multiple currencies and currency conversion is available. Our Application supports transactions in 2 currencies USD and INR for customers based on the location and service.

Currently, we accept payments in USD within the application. For INR it is done outside the application and is directed different bank account. 

If we need to accept INR payments through the application and transactions completed to be debited to different PayPal /Bank account. What would be the process?

Should we take a different PayPal account and link the INR bank account to the new PayPal account so transactions are directed to INR bank account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @eTeki,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for reaching out. It looks like your PayPal account is registered in the US right now. You wouldn't be able to add an INR bank to your US PayPal account, however you can receive US and INR funded transactions into your US PayPal account. All the funds would just need to be sent to a US bank account. 

If your goal is to have all US currency transactions go to a US bank account, and all INR currency transactions go to an INR bank account, you would want to have a PayPal account setup in the US, and then a separate account setup in India. 

Hope that clears it all up!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.