Multi Order shipping page on MacOS Safari - can't see/click the "Review and Pay" button

dictoresno
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else have this formatting issue when trying to pay for a shipping label? Over the past two years, the "Review and Pay" button appeared to be "hidden" under an imaginary border and if you scrolled down on the page, the top of the button would appear and allow you to pay.

But now, it appears the button is completely gone/hidden due to some formatting error with either the page or safari's ability to render. I turned off all content blocking and ad blocking but it has no effect. The first pic is what it looks like on safari and then the same page on Google Chrome. Anyone else having this issue or know what causes it? Is it a PayPal issue or Safari one?

Anyone else have this formatting issue? Over the past two years, the button appeared to be "hidden" under an imaginary border and if you scrolled down on the page, the top of the button would appear and allow you to pay.

But now, it appears the button is completely gone/hidden due to some formatting error with either the page or safari's ability to render. I turned off all content blocking and ad blocking but it has no effect. The first pic is what it looks like on safari and then the same page on Google Chrome. Anyone else having this issue or know what causes it?

https://i.imgur.com/4fgyz39h.png

https://i.imgur.com/8wUdSl2h.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dictoresno,

I'm sorry to hear that this button is not working for you. To report this issue, please reach out to customer service so a representative can do some troubleshooting and, if needed, collect information specific to your computer and account to forward to technicians for review.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Zorat
Contributor
Contributor

Yup. Same issue. they really should get on this. Almost like they don't test safari at all.

Running Catalina 10.15.4

Safari 13.1

Works in Firefox, so obviously an issue with the site and rendering correctly for Safari.

Paypal Issue in Safari.jpg

Login to Me Too

dictoresno
Contributor
Contributor
I noticed if I have more than one shipping order to pay for, the total properly shows along with the button. It’s only when there is one order to ship where it doesn’t show.
Login to Me Too

Zorat
Contributor
Contributor
Ah. Maybe they are forcing it to be “multi order” silly it hasn’t been fixed.
Login to Me Too

dictoresno
Contributor
Contributor
When there are two or more orders, it elongates the bottom border, allowing the review and pay button to show.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.