Multi Order Shipping

jitrayl
Contributor
Contributor

Is any one else getting a 404 Bad Request message?  Does not seem to work at the moment.

Jim

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @jitrayl,

Oh no! Can you explain what you were trying to do at the time of receiving this message? Any details you can provide will help the community assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @jitrayl,

Oh no! Can you explain what you were trying to do at the time of receiving this message? Any details you can provide will help the community assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

pickle7030
I fill out needed information and click "create shipment" and the screen loads and has a spinning circle and does nothing after that. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @pickle7030,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering that! Please go to https://www.paypal-support.com and log in. Then click Contact Us to open a ticket to our technicians. Describe the issue in as much detail as you can and provide any requested information.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jitrayl
Contributor
Contributor

I was adding the /mos which I have been doing for a while and then got the 404 error but have since figured it out.

Thanks

Jim

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.