Multi-Order Shipping error messages keep popping up.

Severiansr71
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else see this? When I try to calculate the shipping cost or press Done and pay for shipping I keep getting "We are unable to serve your request right now. Please try again later." messages. The current error message also states "PB error". I've had a number of these pop up over the past couple of weeks. Double checking the addresses doesn't seem to work, nor does cancelling the order and redoing it. It worked fine last night, but not this morning. What's the problem, anyone?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mikexx2
Contributor
Contributor

Getting the same PB Error

Login to Me Too

sarat8910
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried shipping through the USPS website and that one is down as well.  Perhaps Paypal is linked to that website.

Login to Me Too

EtsyGlassWorx
New Community Member

Thanks for submitting this.  It seems multiple people are having this issue this morning, myself included. I have tried to clear my cookies and use another browser with the same results. Hope Paypal is able to resolve this on their end, I do not think its a problem with how you are entering the customers address.

Login to Me Too

DarrenDriven
Contributor
Contributor

Gave up on PayPal Multi-Order and went to USPS... even USPS can't process shipments online right now so I think that is the problem.  I've been having issues for a couple days.

Login to Me Too

Mikexx2
Contributor
Contributor

Talked to Paypal, and they said their bug. The USPS thing was just a coincidence. Saw that too. They gave me no timeframe to get fixed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.