cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money withdrawl

SOLVED
Contributor

Money withdrawl

I'm from India and I have a business account. Someone from abroad had sent payment in euros. But paypal India is using USD to recieve payment and then it converts dollars in rupees. How do I convert euros directly in INR (indian currency)? Also, if I accept payment in euros, how can I withdraw it in INR?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Money withdrawl

@sargam wrote:
I'm from India and I have a business account. Someone from abroad had sent payment in euros. But paypal India is using USD to recieve payment and then it converts dollars in rupees. How do I convert euros directly in INR (indian currency)? Also, if I accept payment in euros, how can I withdraw it in INR?

Create a currency balance in euro currency so that incoming euros go into that balance. Then you can convert euro balance to INR to put in your PayPal balance before withdrawing in INR to your bank.

For business accts: Log in to your PayPal account, then from the main menu (Summary) select Currencies, then on the following page, Add Currency.

For personal accts:

Log in to your PayPal account, click on Wallet, then click on PayPal balance. On the subsequent popup, simply click on Manage currencies, then on the following page Add Currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

@sargam wrote:

Create a currency balance in euro currency so that incoming euros go into that balance. Then you can convert euro balance to INR to put in your PayPal balance before withdrawing in INR to your bank.

For business accts: Log in to your PayPal account, then from the main menu (Summary) select Currencies, then on the following page, Add Currency.

For personal accts:

Log in to your PayPal account, click on Wallet, then click on PayPal balance. On the subsequent popup, simply click on Manage currencies, then on the following page Add Currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Contributor

I have done that. After accepting the payment in euros, it says that the payment is put on hold. How many days will it take for the amount to come in my paypal balance?