Money withdrawl

sargam
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from India and I have a business account. Someone from abroad had sent payment in euros. But paypal India is using USD to recieve payment and then it converts dollars in rupees. How do I convert euros directly in INR (indian currency)? Also, if I accept payment in euros, how can I withdraw it in INR?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sargam wrote:
I'm from India and I have a business account. Someone from abroad had sent payment in euros. But paypal India is using USD to recieve payment and then it converts dollars in rupees. How do I convert euros directly in INR (indian currency)? Also, if I accept payment in euros, how can I withdraw it in INR?

Create a currency balance in euro currency so that incoming euros go into that balance. Then you can convert euro balance to INR to put in your PayPal balance before withdrawing in INR to your bank.

For business accts: Log in to your PayPal account, then from the main menu (Summary) select Currencies, then on the following page, Add Currency.

For personal accts:

Log in to your PayPal account, click on Wallet, then click on PayPal balance. On the subsequent popup, simply click on Manage currencies, then on the following page Add Currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sargam wrote:

Create a currency balance in euro currency so that incoming euros go into that balance. Then you can convert euro balance to INR to put in your PayPal balance before withdrawing in INR to your bank.

For business accts: Log in to your PayPal account, then from the main menu (Summary) select Currencies, then on the following page, Add Currency.

For personal accts:

Log in to your PayPal account, click on Wallet, then click on PayPal balance. On the subsequent popup, simply click on Manage currencies, then on the following page Add Currency.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sargam
Contributor
Contributor
I have done that. After accepting the payment in euros, it says that the payment is put on hold. How many days will it take for the amount to come in my paypal balance?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.