Missing invoices

Bluemom64
Contributor
Contributor

My client has not received my invoice. I sent it, got confirmation it was sent, but she never got it. I resent it, 2 days later after the client checked her spam folders,  and still no invoice. I sent the invoice a 3rd time to another email address,  one she uses for PayPal, but still no invoice.  This is something she has to pay for school/class credit, so she is eager to do so. I can see the invoice on my records.  I know both email addresses work, because I have used them. What do I do here?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Maybe the invoice notices are going to her spam..??

When you go to www.paypal.com/invoice are you able to see the invoice(s) there? If so, double check the email address to make sure it's correct.

If she's still not seeing the invoice via email, then she should be able to see it by logging directly into her PayPal account and looking at the activity log.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Maybe the invoice notices are going to her spam..??

When you go to www.paypal.com/invoice are you able to see the invoice(s) there? If so, double check the email address to make sure it's correct.

If she's still not seeing the invoice via email, then she should be able to see it by logging directly into her PayPal account and looking at the activity log.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Bluemom64
Contributor
Contributor

The invoice is visible, and has an number, and I was able to send it to several different email addresses for her,  which we checked to verify that they could receive and send. I ended up resolving this by sending her my PayPal account information and having her send me her money. It was not my preferred method of doing this and not very professional , but it worked. I will use your method next time. There were nine other invoices in that batch and no problems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.