Marked as "shipped" Error

Parts4Marx
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened to me twice in the past month: I log into PayPal for the first time for the day, and all my NEW orders show "shipped" even though I haven't even accessed PayPal since they were received. This makes it very hard to see which new orders actually need to be processed and which have been completed. It also makes it very hard to spot orders that were not shipped on previous days when other orders that day actually did ship. Is there some sort of batch command that is marking all my transactions as shipped, or is there a legitimate error happening with PayPal?

There are no other users to my PayPal account, I'm the only person with access.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PIVOGUTT
Contributor
Contributor

We've had the same problems for a few days now. Most likely another error from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Parts4Marx
Contributor
Contributor

And... it happened again. This morning I had 20 some new orders in my activity. I printed out about half of the packing slips for the new orders, and now when I log back in after lunch ALL of my orders are marked "shipped." Really wish I knew some way to contact PayPal about this error, but they only seem interested in errors regarding a specific transaction... meh.

Login to Me Too

Parts4Marx
Contributor
Contributor

Update 1/11/21:

After trying to get help with this with no result (because PayPal customer support can't help something that doesn't affect a specific transaction), they finally routed me to "file a ticket with our merchant technical support team. They can be [sic] at by going to www.paypal.com/mts."

This wasn't intuitive, and initially the link to https://www.paypal-support.com/ routed me back to this forum [face palm].

I tried again and eventually by clicking on the "contact us" option, it sent me to https://www.paypal-support.com/s/contactsupport and prompted me to log in and submit a question to the support team, which I assume is what they meant by "open a ticket". I submitted my issue and hope they can resolve this.

The error is still popping up every time I go in to print off and ship my shopping cart orders.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.