Linking PayPal and Ebay

nasrat1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am writing from Malaysia and I have been informed to sell Internationally on ebay I will need to link my paypal account with ebay to receive payments. I have read the steps outlined in ebay but I am still loss on how to link my paypal account. 

Ebay's info:

To confirm your identity with a credit card (also known as PayPal Verification), complete these 4 simple steps:
Authorise a small, refundable charge to your credit card to generate a 4-digit PayPal code.
Enter the code into your PayPal account.
Link your eBay and PayPal accounts to complete the identity confirmation process.

The above information is confusing to me. Please help. I am an existing account holder. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @nasrat1 

Thank you for reaching out.

Selling with eBay is quite exciting and I hope you can link your PayPal and eBay account so you can start soon.

Re: As per PayPal perspective you must have to have a confirmed email address, mobile phone number and a confirmed bank account. See useful links below:

How do I confirm my email address? 

How do I confirm my mobile phone number with PayPal? 

Why should I link a bank account or a card to my PayPal account? 

How do I confirm a debit or credit card that I've linked to my PayPal account? 

How do I verify my PayPal account? 

Please contact eBay for any further information necessary to have your PayPal account successfully linked with them.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.