Item Management Issues

RGBI
New Community Member

I'm a creator who takes payment generally after completion of an item and prefer to keep a record of all the options I sell to be able to quickly invoice customers for the required amount. I recently, however, completely reformatted my catalogue and have changed all my prices. Unfortunately, I am left with almost 200 items that need to be altered in the list of Items for invoices. Unfortunately, I appear to only be able to do this one item at as time before the page needs to reload. Worse still, after the page reloads, I have to scroll through further loading because perhaps two dozen fit on the screen at one time. I could delete the Items and then re-add them manually but that does the same thing and doing this manually is mind-numbing. Is there a way to mass delete or mass edit items or to remove the constant loading and scrolling from the process? Is there a way to make a single item have options? This latter would even better streamline the process of my work. Must I do this manually, having to wait for it to go through its process every time or is there a better alternative?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.