Is it possible to print a label without the "instaructions/Online Label record" side printing?

stonelush
Contributor
Contributor

I can't understand how after all this time PayPal STILL includes this waste of label paper and waste of ink forcing us to print this redundant instructions side of our labels... is there any trick I'm missing or do I need to keep printing all my PayPal orders elsewhere to save ink and paper.. ?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stonelush

Ever since they updated the site user interface, they got rid off a bunch of features like not printing the instructions, etc.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stonelush

Ever since they updated the site user interface, they got rid off a bunch of features like not printing the instructions, etc.

Login to Me Too

stonelush
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply... I could not find this thread for the life of me and just finally did. Any idea why mine (and, according to several other similar posts here, others') didn't update...? I'm still getting the receipt.. any help is greatly appreciated. I use Firefox if that is at all helpful...

Login to Me Too

stonelush
Contributor
Contributor

Sharpiemarker, sorry, I replied to myself accidentally before, you just cut and pasted the exact same reply from January... ?  ... do you have any idea why the interface updated changing this for some people and not everyone? Again, could it be the browser I use? I did come across others asking the same question in the forum here recently so I'm not alone... thanks so much, and please unmark this as "solved" as I am still forced to print the receipt with each label and if anyone can help me I would appreciate them so much ..

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stonelush 

There was a post similar to yours but from a personal account (can't find it yet to vent on lol) and there's no way to turn it off or on on a personal account but now when I shipped something out today, they gotten rid of the bottom/receipt part but don't give people the option to print it or not! Like me!!! Grrrrrr!

There is a way to turn it off on a business account though (lucky you). 

Account settings > Shipping > Shipping Preferences > Shipping carrier > USPS > Change Printer Type

Login to Me Too

stonelush
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry, why was this topic marked as "solved" ?? I still don't have the answer...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.