Invoicing

Ladyblue1
Contributor
Contributor

I've been sending invoices to buyers for multiple items, or if they request an invoice, and I'll send it, but they aren't receiving them.  Never had a problem before.  I keep sending them over and over and still aren't receiving them.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Ladyblue1,

That's definitely an interesting situation! I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with our invoicing tool. Normally, when an invoice is sent, the receiver will receive an email and see an option in their PayPal account to pay as well. If they are not seeing it in their PayPal account, it may be possible the email address or phone number you're inputting to send it to may not be what's registered on their account. 

If the users do not have an account, I suggest creating one, but if that's not an option you may want to have them check their spam folders / filters. Normally if they do not see it in their email, it's possible it may be getting caught up in some kind of spam filter.

If after looking into those two troubleshooting steps you're still seeing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support for further assistance. They'll be happy to dive into the issue a bit more in-depth. 

Best of luck!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ladyblue1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!  🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.