Invoicing

ClaireLoyola
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem again and a concern. I have been sending invoice to my client. but he told me to change payments as good to payments for services, but I don't how to do it. can someone help me? thanks ^_^ 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ClaireLoyola 

Tell the buyer that a PayPal Invoice results in a goods and services payment for them. The only way to send a friends and family payment is when the sender is given the opportunity to specifically indicate it as a friends and family payment when they pay. PayPal invoices do not allow that, it's strictly a goods and services payment so they come with purchase protection for the client. When they pay the invoice, it should say during checkout that it is covered by buyer or purchase protection.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ClaireLoyola 

Tell the buyer that a PayPal Invoice results in a goods and services payment for them. The only way to send a friends and family payment is when the sender is given the opportunity to specifically indicate it as a friends and family payment when they pay. PayPal invoices do not allow that, it's strictly a goods and services payment so they come with purchase protection for the client. When they pay the invoice, it should say during checkout that it is covered by buyer or purchase protection.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ClaireLoyola
Contributor
Contributor

okay, but he  told us to change it haha! 🙂 Thanks for the reply. because he was just a bit concern because we do not get the payment directly, by that means we need to wait for like 1-3 days to get the payment from him. he wants to get it resolve. can you help me with that? 🙂

Login to Me Too

larysssa
New Community Member

Same problem here...

I've been sending automatic invoices to my client, we both want to disable this process. 

Can you help me? 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.