Invoicing: Unable to Save/Send

ptaylor_iam
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I have been unable to (save/send) invoices since May 16th, 2018.

I have tried on Chrome and Safari, running on OSX, with the same results. Is anyone else in the community experiencing this problem?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Can't really think of any reason why you cannot send an invoice - assuming you have US PayPal Business Account and you've gone through all the hoops to set it up and that is was working fine before May 16th, 2018 - that's a tough one.   Even trying different browsers didn't make any difference.   You may want to contact Tech Support, on the bottom of this page, there's a link "Contact Support".    One thing you could try before contacting them (if you have not already done so) would be to delete your web browser's cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close your browser, reopen it and log back into your account to try again.   It may or may not make any difference however, sometimes old cookies and temp files can cause unexpected results - we've learned this from testing item button code.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.