Invoices with shipping address

brookly_2007
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have the shipping address manually entered for all my customers. Is there a way to get a list of the invoices per month that also shows the shipping addresses? I am needing proof for taxes that I shipped out of state but they want the invoices and shipping address. How can I do that without clicking each individual invoice? Please help!! 

Also how can you add shipping address to the invoices? Do you have to manually edit each paypal address with their shipping addresses for that to happen?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

One way to get the info you need is to download or export your Transaction History - What this process does is export your history to a CSV file, you can then use an app like Excel to sort, view, create and print your own reports.  You can create and download a detailed report of all your transaction activity for any time period in the past 3 years.

* Personal Account:
* Login to your account.
* Click "Activity"
* Click on "Statements" (the "Blue" link)
* Click on "Activity export"
* Under "Transaction Type"
* Click "All Transactions"
* Select your Date Range
* Select your "From" and "To" Dates
* Under the Format drop down - Select "CSV"
* Click "Create Report"
* When the report is completed - click "Download"

If you need to go back more than 3 years, for now there appears to be a work around.
* Login to your account.
* Once there, paste the following URL in your browser's address bar:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download

Note: This should bring up a different screen (actually, this looks like it's from the old interface) and it appears to be able to go back more than 3 years.  You can also select the fields you want.

-----------------------------------------

* Business Account:

Note: If you have a Business Account, under the menu for "More", there's a Site Map - look for Transactions, Download Transactions - this will go to the same link as provided above.

As for adding shipping addresses to invoices, when the customer pays, you should be getting the address in the transaction details.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.