Invoice terms and notes disappeared.

C_My_Rainbow
New Community Member

When I create an invoice, the terms are automatically set from my template.  So all I do is change the date for delivery etc.  I just looked at one of my invoices after the customer paid and I noticed that there are no terms or notes at the bottom.  So I accessed the email I received when I sent the invoice and the notes are on the email.  I'm 100% sure I previewed the invoice before sending it as I did all of them that day and saw the text on the bottom of the invoice and all the other invoices I created have the text.  But it's not there now and the only way for it to be removed is if I removed it on purpose as I was creating the invoice.  I'm not sure what I should do since the customer already paid.  This particular invoice is for custom items for a local school booster club, so I'm not too worried about having issues with them as my son attends the school.  But if this is some glitch, it needs to be fixed for future invoices.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.