Invoice problems

RescueBullyMama
Contributor
Contributor
I created an invoice the person paid it but now when I go to create a shipping label I get a message that says invalid user id and I'm not sure why.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RescueBullyMama 

Maybe try clearing your browser cache and cookies and restart your device and log in to PayPal account and retry to ship.

If problem persists, try this only when you are sure and can confirm that payment was received and it tells you that you can ship in the transaction details of the payment in the PayPal account activity, use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

Enter the exact same shipping address as the payment and I mean exact! and the person's PayPal email address on the payment to receive the tracking information. 

After that, go into the original payment transaction and click "Add Tracking" to enter the tracking number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RescueBullyMama 

Maybe try clearing your browser cache and cookies and restart your device and log in to PayPal account and retry to ship.

If problem persists, try this only when you are sure and can confirm that payment was received and it tells you that you can ship in the transaction details of the payment in the PayPal account activity, use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

Enter the exact same shipping address as the payment and I mean exact! and the person's PayPal email address on the payment to receive the tracking information. 

After that, go into the original payment transaction and click "Add Tracking" to enter the tracking number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.