Invoice logo

JohannesHvi
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to add a logo to the invoice, but it ends up being blurry. I've tried both png and jpg in various sizes and up to 250px x 90px as PayPal recommends on its website. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello Everyone!

I was able to find the PayPal Business article How to quickly simplify your online invoicing that has bit more information on suggested logo dimensions. It states, "You can add any PNG, GIF, BMP or JPG file, up to 1MB in size. We'll resize your logo to fit within a 250(w) x 90(h) size."

I hope that helps clear up any confusion!!

Have a great day,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Invoice Logo -

* File format: jpg, gif, or png
* File size limit: 100KB
* File resolution: 75 (h) x 200 (w) pixels

As long as you're under the file size limit and no bigger in resolution, you should be fine.  You can go smaller but,
not larger.

Login to Me Too

winnydows
New Community Member

Should, but always blurred even if fit to limits and for smaller sizes also.

Login to Me Too

Lupaz
Contributor
Contributor

Any solution for this? Don't want to have a blurry logo 😕

Login to Me Too

Rozsara
Contributor
Contributor

Tried all file sizes and still blurred - surely Paypal you can tell us how to not have a blurry logo!!!!? Its on your community page!!! 

Very unprofessional looking 😞 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @Rozsara, and everyone, 

Welcome to PayPal Community. 

I can only imagine how frustrating that this may be for all of you.

If you are having difficulties when trying to add a logo to an invoice, you should try contacting the technical team in order to determine what exactly the problem is that you are having.

To contact our technical team, you can submit a ticket directly to them by going to www.paypal.com/mts

I apologize that there is nothing further that I can do to assist you at this time. By opening a request to our technical team, they can fully investigate your query and contact you with an update.

I hope this helps! 

Rishita 

If this post or any other information was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Rozsara
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rishita,

Not sure sending people off to create tickets means the issue is 'solved' but for all others I used a high res ( 300dpi) image at 2338 x 841 pixels filesize 389kb and it looks fine. so go high res.. 

TBH it should just say in a pop up note: dimensions to use 

but maybe that would be too easy...

😉 

Login to Me Too

Rozsara
Contributor
Contributor

*that is file size 289kb 

Rz

Login to Me Too

Barbleeia
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried using every conceivable file size and dimension to no avail. I can’t get any logo to appear. 

Login to Me Too

eventcat
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure why this is the chosen solution. It does not work. Neither does raising the resolution to 300. Every single file size and resolution combination I have tried has failed. This was not the case a couple of years ago. What's going on, Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.