Invoice logo

JohannesHvi
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to add a logo to the invoice, but it ends up being blurry. I've tried both png and jpg in various sizes and up to 250px x 90px as PayPal recommends on its website. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Barbleeia
Contributor
Contributor

I’m encountering this problem now.  It’s almost a year later...

Login to Me Too

AdamBaney
Contributor
Contributor

My logo falls within these parameters (200 wide X 75 high, and less than 100 KB). Whether I try a JPG or PNG, the logo still looks a bit blurry. Why is this?

Login to Me Too

yenj

The best solution I have found to this is;  to set it to 200 dpi, job done.

Login to Me Too

kdash
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to fix this issue.

My logo had to have a 1:1 ratio.

I uploaded both a 250x250 & 240x240 and neither were blurry.

When I uploaded a 250x225, my logo was blury.

Login to Me Too

Lizcraigmyers
Contributor
Contributor

This issue is marked solved, but it isn't 😞

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello Everyone!

I was able to find the PayPal Business article How to quickly simplify your online invoicing that has bit more information on suggested logo dimensions. It states, "You can add any PNG, GIF, BMP or JPG file, up to 1MB in size. We'll resize your logo to fit within a 250(w) x 90(h) size."

I hope that helps clear up any confusion!!

Have a great day,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AfreshStudio

@PayPal_JonK That solution worked for me! 250x90 pixels, less than 1 MB, and PNG, GIF, BMP or JPG file. I used a PNG, but it worked! Thank you!

Login to Me Too

indyimpressions
New Community Member

I can't believe Paypal can't fix this issue, it sure would be nice. why even have the feature if it's going to be this incredibly difficult? I've not been able to upload my logo for YEARS, not weeks, not months but YEARS. I think a while back I was finally able to get it to work, but only very briefly then it stopped showing up again. March 8th, 2023 and still no solution. 

Login to Me Too

flightforge
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, just jumped onto PayPal to set this up and start utilising the invoicing feature, can't get it to work either. Worked with PS and Illustrator for about a decade, this is pretty pathetic. Have tried every file format and resolution under the sun. Still blurry.

Off to another platform for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.