Internal Error Invoice Start Series

MaconComputer
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I Start Series on an Invoice I get an Internal Error notice at the top of the PayPal Page. 

I have tried creating a new invoice with fewer digits in the Number 900

If I Copy and Invoice then Set frequency and Start series , I get this problem. 

If I Create Invoice select the template change the Bill to  and Start Series I get the problem. 

I can Create Invoices. 

Has anyone encountered this ?

On the paypal business portal under help 

I see problem resolution and community links

I do not see where to even report the issue.

On the contact  page it Says Paypal Wants to help you 

Enter more about your problem - this searches for answers (which it does not find) and thats the end of it

So how do you tell them about your problem :)?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

doremimi18
New Community Member
I’m also having this problem since last night. It didn’t use to do that before. I’m assuming it’s a system glitch. I have emailed customer service but I have yet to receive a response.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MaconComputer and @doremimi18,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a technical issue with invoicing. To report a technical error, please visit this portal and log in to submit the issue.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

calstonbrown
Contributor
Contributor

What is the resolution for this problem?  I am experiencing the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.