Integrate POS into Paypal Business App

jerriestice
Contributor
Contributor

I use PayPal to invoice customers because of it's robust functionality.

I do construction and consulting, so often I create an invoice on the computer because the App is missing the ability to add a date and a note on each item, and I often have some detailed notes.
( Insert gripe about how PayPal Business App doesn't have details and STRIPS details if I open an invoice I made on PC )

After creating an invoice I am often paid in check, but occasionally I accept payment in person via physical credit card.

Currently the only option is to load the (separate) PayPal Here App, and create a new invoice FROM SCRATCH, that has no ability to handle robust details, and has limits on how long an item name can be.

I used to be able to create the invoice on my computer or tablet, then load the Here App and find it and charge it... not any more.

I also have sent the Business invoice, then run the card with Here, but that ends up showing that I have taken that amount as income TWICE in my reporting, so if a customer would like to pay with physical card, I am stuck re-building invoices. Not efficient.

Please just add credit card reader functionality to the PayPal Business App, or at least return the ability to pay linked invoices in Here.

My customers expect simple, efficient payment and I can't give that to them with PayPal Here as it is now.

( Note... Square DOES do invoicing across its dashboard and it's app ... and I switched for a while, for exactly this reason. )

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.