I don't have the ability to select the 'type' of invoice?

d4ggerfish
Contributor
Contributor

I have a business account, and some of my other friends who do digital art have this option where they can select the type of invoice (pictures below).

d4ggerfish_0-1593741583981.png

I don't have this field at all. Is there any way to enable this option? I'm a digital artist so it would be very helpful.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@d4ggerfish 

Hmmm, you should be able to select type of invoice unless PayPal has not updated this option on PayPal Canada accounts. Try clearing your browser cache/cookies and restart device and see if it appears. Maybe try a different browser.

You can also make a PayPal 'Pay Now' button and export as email url and disable the shipping address requirement on step 3 of the button tool since you're selling digital goods that don't need physical shipping.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@d4ggerfish 

Hmmm, you should be able to select type of invoice unless PayPal has not updated this option on PayPal Canada accounts. Try clearing your browser cache/cookies and restart device and see if it appears. Maybe try a different browser.

You can also make a PayPal 'Pay Now' button and export as email url and disable the shipping address requirement on step 3 of the button tool since you're selling digital goods that don't need physical shipping.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.