How to show multiple tracking numbers?

JoeDouglas
Contributor
Contributor

I have one invoice that needs to leave in four boxes.  How do I show four tracking numbers for Paypal?  Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I dont think you can on Paypal,if this is an Ebay order,you can add more than one tracking numbers

Login to Me Too

JoeDouglas
Contributor
Contributor

Here is some more information about multiple tracking numbers.  After looking in many places for this answer, we finally figured that we'd only be able to enter one tracking number.  But, that is NOT correct, I'm happy to say.

Here's what you do:

1. Fill out the information for the label on the first box, using the correct dimensions, insurance, etc .  

2. Print it out.  

3. Scroll to the bottom of the information page where you filled out the info for the first box.  Look at the very bottom.  You have a lot of options, including "Create another label for this order."  Click on that and it will bring up a page for you to fill out the information for size, weight, insurance, etc.  

4. Print it out and keep doing this until you have a label for each box.

5. The buyer, as well as you, will have a record of each tracking number sent.

It was really quite easy, but the path just wasn't obvious.  Under "More options," you can also choose to print a packing slip, void the label you just printed, request pickup service, find a post office, and order postal shipping supplies.

Who knew!?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.