How to add a zip code to Hong Kong?

enchantedmin
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to create a shipping label to Hong Kong, but when I go through the shiplabel/create form and select Hong Kong, the form options do not include a zip code (because Hong Kong doesn't use zip codes). But if I try to submit the address, an error is given that a zip code is required - but there's not even a box to enter a zip code that doesn't exist? Can someone please resolve this?

Form optionsForm optionsThere is no zip code option?There is no zip code option?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Divya

Hi @ppfranksuper,

I am sorry to know that you are unable to create shipping label to Hong Kong address. We recommend you to contact us via the available option on our website to look into this.

Divya.

Login to Me Too

jonaeynvas
New Community Member

Yes, this seems to be a glitch which didn't exist only a few weeks ago.  Please fix this glitch ASAP!

Login to Me Too

enchantedmin
Contributor
Contributor

I have provided the relevant information here and you have seen it - why do I need to explain it again in another platform?

Login to Me Too

debbiei
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a fix for this? I’m having the same issue.
Login to Me Too

Viridel48
Contributor
Contributor

"We recommend you to contact us via the available option on our website to look into this."

So instead of telling all of us with this issue at the same time - you want us to each create individual trouble-tickets, sit back and hope for a response.  PayPal Customer Service at its finest!!!

Login to Me Too

debbiei
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone from PayPal contact you with a fix? I’m having the same issue.
Login to Me Too

strudes

September...this issue is still happening

Login to Me Too

Viridel48
Contributor
Contributor

But it can't still be - PayPal sent me this reply when I asked about it in late August:
"I have read the thread. The issue described there, while it seems similar to yours, is actually something which was corrected some time ago."

So apparently the zip code problem isn't actually a zip code problem because they fixed the zip code problem and this is a different zip code problem with identical issues, screenshots, and lack of resolution.

PayPal support at its finest!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.