How does one get an estimate for shipping from PayPal

PhotoSkip
Contributor
Contributor

I am starting to sell more on line but not on ebay as much.  When I get a request about shipping I can't find a way that I can get an answer on the cost.  I would like to get the amount for shipping from the various methods (USPS Priority, USPS ground and UPS) that I can access when I have been paid by PayPal and complete the sale.  I have presently been using the shipping methods on PayPal and have be paying for shipping and printing labels through PayPal.  Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to give me on this issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PhotoSkip 

You can download the rates as excel sheets. You want to download the Commercial base rate ones where available and commercial rates for all other services:

https://www.usps.com/business/prices.htm

For first class package or parcel domestically, rates goes by zones according to first 3 digits of zip code so go here to get the zones by entering your zip code and then look up the price on the first class package commercial base rate excel sheet.

For intl the country by group number pricing is:

Canada – 1Mexico – 2Australia – 3Croatia – 4Austria – 5New Zealand – 6 Egypt – 8Argentina – 9
  China – 3Czech Rep. – 4Belgium – 5Singapore – 6  Bahamas – 9
  Hong Kong – 3Estonia – 4Denmark – 5Taiwan – 6  Bermuda – 9
  Japan – 3Hungary – 4Finland – 5   Brazil – 9
  South Korea – 3Poland – 4France – 5   Chile – 9
   Romania – 4Germany – 5   Costa Rica – 9
   Russia – 4Greece – 5   El Salvador – 9
   Turkey – 4Greenland – 5   Guatemala – 9
    Iceland – 5   Uruguay – 9
    Ireland – 5    
    Israel – 5    
    Italy – 5    
    Luxembourg – 5    
    Netherlands – 5    
    Norway – 5    
    Portugal – 5    
    Spain – 5    
    Sweden – 5    
    Switzerland – 5    
    UK – 5  

UPS:

https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_us

You can also use Ship Now - PayPal to enter customer address and check prices and without buying a postage label and then invoice a customer which is a bit more hands on and complicated if you're into that kind of thing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.