How do I delete an invoice??

Patricia78
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I just recently started using PayPal for invoices and payment on things I’m selling from around my house; I’ve made a few mistakes getting used to the process and I have useless draft/cancelled invoices and I can’t get rid of them. It’s driving me crazy! I found an old discussion from 2013 where they were asking for the “delete invoice” option; I was wondering if anyone knew if PayPal ended up accommodating this? If so, how do I do it? I can’t find anything anywhere! Thanks for your help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I don't see any way to delete them, but you can cancel them, and then filter by status to view only the ones you want.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I don't see any way to delete them, but you can cancel them, and then filter by status to view only the ones you want.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for proving to me how much of a crap company paypal is. I can not delete invoices. just totally messed everything up for me but somehow paypal helps business. F&&& you all

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.