How can I add a price rate with 3 or 4 decimals in my invoice?

pompelmo49
Contributor
Contributor

I'm creating an invoice for a client.  However, the rates we agreed upon have 3 and 4 decimal points.  Example: $23.469 and $1.0473  When I try to create my custom invoice in PayPal, it will only let me type $23.46 and $1.04.  Is there any way to change the settings, so I can type the actual rate?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pompelmo49 

No, it rounds it off. I doubt that the client can even pay in 3 or 4 decimals.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pompelmo49
Contributor
Contributor

Okay.  Thanks. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

rvnomad59
New Community Member

I disagree with one of the replies re. not being able to pay in 3 or decimal places (the inference being that its a pointless question). Its a RATE. So, multiply the rate (e.g. a unit price of $1.2345) x the number of units (e.g. 100 units) giving a legitimate invoicing amount of $123.45 which IS payable, so yes, having a rate which accommodates more than 2 decimal places is an appropriate way to set your pricing. So, the question remains:- can Paypal accommodate this in invoicing ??

Login to Me Too

insharae3
New Community Member

Mine become installation to a brand new bank card so I changed it to my PP stability then it worked. I've study additionally.. In case you don't want to apply your balance then you need to have your bank account set uplink, now not simply the card

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.