How Do I Generate A Master Barcode For All Shipments?

Jonnyg43
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to get a single barcode for all orders that I am shipping?

I brought a dozen or so pre-paid packages to the post office today, and the USPS employee recommended that I bring a single barcode to scan. As it stands right now, she has to scan, weigh, and do stuff on her computer (POS) for every package that I bring in. On days when I have a lot of orders, this can hold up the line, which I don't want to do.

The USPS employee told me it is an option on USPS.com to generate the master barcode... does PayPal have a similar option somewhere? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jonnyg43,

Thank you for your post!

That's a great question. As far as I can tell from looking into this, that's not a feature in the PayPal Shipping or PayPal Multiorder Shipping interfaces. It's really great feedback that this would make your experience better. Thank you for letting us know that it's something you'd like to see!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.