Figuring combined shipping with shopping cart and Paypal

slyee07
Contributor
Contributor

My website currently has "buy now" items with flat shipping. We are re-designing the website and adding many more products and I want to add combined shipping. My understanding with the shopping cart used by the designer, options are cost based shipping and weight based (through Paypal). I can't wrap my head around how to figure this out. My items range from $200-$800. Some could ship together reasonable well in a little larger box but some depending on size are unable to be combined so they would each have separate boxes. Also, I don't have built in shipping costs in the item cost (my bad) so I figured previously that  I would charge average shipping charge and add $10 for supplies and handling and that was the flat rate. As I add items, I get more and more people asking for combined shipping which I understand but just not sure how to figure it?

I primarily use UPS ground. If I link my UPS account to Paypal, does the discount I get go to the customer or can I edit the total amount after adding the weight?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.