Error paypal module

seleccionatural
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

This week I installed the ssl in my store.

Now I have a problem with paypal payment

I have this error:

Informe de error a partir de su módulo PayPalAPI

PayPal response:
TIMESTAMP -> 2019-03-29T02:40:07Z
L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10426
L_ERRORCODE1 -> 10431
L_ERRORCODE2 -> 10413
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
L_SHORTMESSAGE1 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
L_SHORTMESSAGE2 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Item total is invalid.
L_LONGMESSAGE1 -> Item amount is invalid.
L_LONGMESSAGE2 -> The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error
L_SEVERITYCODE1 -> Error
L_SEVERITYCODE2 -> Error

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

vavilesruiz
Contributor
Contributor

Any solution to this?

Login to Me Too

iMansoorAliKhan
Contributor
Contributor

@vavilesruiz 

You are using PayPal Express Checkout or any other Payment option? Also the error could be due to multiple reasons but the one key reason that you can see here is the Cart Amount total Mismatch. 

If you can let me know which plateform ( CMS ) you are using and also if you can share full logs, I might be able to help.

Mansoor

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

Login to Me Too

vavilesruiz
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon,

Thank you for answering so quickly. The CMS I am using is PRESTASHOP 1.6.1.5 and the module is PayPal v3.12.1. I will attach an image of the error in particular (I'm not sure how to access the Prestashop log to give you more information about it but I do have access to the ftp server)

Best.

paypalSSUE.PNG

Login to Me Too

iMansoorAliKhan
Contributor
Contributor

@vavilesruiz this is just an error response, we will need to look at the request as well. Do you happen to have a full log of that somehow? So that I can take a look at what's being sent to PayPal and to which data PayPal sent that response.

If you can share that I will try to help.

Thanks

Mansoor

Kudos are much appreciated!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.