Error: This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Reetik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am going to launch a dropshipping website. I'm based out of India and will be selling to USA.

I'll receive payment in USD. I have set the currency as USD and country as USA in woocommerce and PayPal account settings.

I'm facing two issues

1. While doing a test transaction with above setting, I'm receiving the following error. 

We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

paypal_issue.JPG

Whereas if I change Woocommerce currency to INR (Rupee) then the transaction goes through without any error.

2. Another issue I'm facing while transferring money from PayPal account to my Bank account. I have integrated my bank account which is already verified (accepted amount from PayPal and confirmed).

I am not able to withdraw money from Paypal to bank account.

<removed>

Please help me out to resolve these issue as my website launch is getting delayed due to this.

Thanks in advanced.

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

hedgehogs
Contributor
Contributor

Facing Both issues, plz provide a solution

Login to Me Too

LuminisIndia
Contributor
Contributor

First in your own merchant account, you need to enable or add USD as currency.  Then it will be able to accept the USD payments.

Login to Me Too

PDDeveloper
New Community Member

Hi there,

I have already done this.

My account primary currency is USD.

From the setting -> selling tool -> Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold:

Also set "Yes, accept and convert them to U.S. Dollars. "

then after I am getting the same error.

We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

Login to Me Too

Wishmohit
We both are in the same situation, I am also in test phase, facing the same issue. Any solutions as of yet?
Login to Me Too

Hussain18
Contributor
Contributor
brother have you resolved your issue
Login to Me Too

Login to Me Too

CartIsFull
Contributor
Contributor
I have mailed several times to PayPal But didn't received any answers.
Login to Me Too

Akshay963
Contributor
Contributor

Yes same problem with me 😞

getting this message : This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Login to Me Too

Aburaidha
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any fix for this issue??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.