Error 60017

anni1226
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I'm getting error 60017 when trying to print shipping labels to US addresses. I tried 3 different labels with 3 different addresses, so I don't think it's a character. I see that this happened before, but with Canadian postage only. HELP- I need to print labels today! Thanks so much, Anni1226

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

WendyA6
Contributor
Contributor

Getting the same error here... Paypal's response to me: We are aware of this issue and are working around the clock to fix it. We currently are hoping to have this resolved by end of day. In the mean time our only work around is to utilize UPS.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

WendyA6
Contributor
Contributor

Getting the same error here... Paypal's response to me: We are aware of this issue and are working around the clock to fix it. We currently are hoping to have this resolved by end of day. In the mean time our only work around is to utilize UPS.

Login to Me Too

anni1226
Contributor
Contributor

Grrrrr. Thanks, Wendy A6

Login to Me Too

harrisgirl
New Community Member

I tried usps and got an error as well! My packages will be late......yikes

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Time to do it the old school way, print and attach your own address label and take it to the post office to pay the postage on it. Or go USPS.com to Click N' Ship.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.