Ecommerce payment terms and conditions

Emma-PetalVale
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am just adding the terms and conditions to my ecommerce site. On entering the payment types is there a stanadard description of paypals payment methods...Or do i just add along the lines of: you dont need a paypal account to pay as you can use all major credit cards etc etc ?

Is there anything specific that i should include?

Thanks

Emma

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

This FAQ may help you with some of the wording for which cards are accepted or you can display a graphic displaying what cards are accepted.  Also suggest reading the User Agreement section concerning Buyer Protection - for example, a buyer has up to 180 from the date of purchase to open a dispute requesting a refund - this may or may not conflict with your intended policies.  And it's a good idea to state that a buyer does have the option to pay as a guest - no account required.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

This FAQ may help you with some of the wording for which cards are accepted or you can display a graphic displaying what cards are accepted.  Also suggest reading the User Agreement section concerning Buyer Protection - for example, a buyer has up to 180 from the date of purchase to open a dispute requesting a refund - this may or may not conflict with your intended policies.  And it's a good idea to state that a buyer does have the option to pay as a guest - no account required.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.