Ebay Shipping Labels - Choosing how to pay

stan-in-rush
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Community!

When I purchased labels from eBay its always charge me from PayPal Balance and never gives me options. Sometimes PPB has 0 and twice its charged me from linked Bank Account which has 0 too, so I have to pay fees to my bank! Why? Because I was not ready for this turn and PP didn't ask anything like it does when I shopping online anywhere...except those labels.

I found on the forum here the same question but its with no answer. I didn't any option on eBay to choose the method...

Anyone here who found the solution?

tags:

eBay shipping labels; pay for usps labels; insufficient funds; payment source; payment method; payment choice;

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

stan-in-rush
Contributor
Contributor

I found the location of it but I can't change the Primary Funding Source from PayPal Balance to others. So the best way is to keep the Balance is empty 🙂

If you want to change your  Subscriptions, Automatically billed payments or Installment plan payments go here:

Personal Account:

go to Settings

-> tab Payments

-> button Manage Automatic Payments

(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist)

PersonalAccount.png

Business Account:

go to Settings

-> tab Money, banks and cards

-> in the bottom field Automatic payments click Set Automatic Payments

(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_manage-paylist)

BusinessAccount.png

Login to Me Too

Britt2181
New Community Member
I am having trouble printing labels from eBay, keep getting I need to update funding source, which I did!! And still keep getting error, can anyone help me?!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Britt2181,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Help Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues printing some shipping labels from eBay. I found an article on eBay's Help Center that might help out a bit. Other than that, since this is a shipping label on eBay's site, I might recommend reaching out to eBay's support over the phone or email for further assistance. Good luck!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.