Easiest way to send over 1000 invoices!!! HELP!!

brookly_2007
Contributor
Contributor

I have monthly sales and end up having to send over 1000 invoices which takes about 3 days. Is there an easier method other than filling and sending invoices out one by one? I see the invoice batch option but can't seem to get it to work for me. I usually have multiple items on one invoice. ANy help? Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brookly_2007

If the invoice is the same for all, then add all the email addresses you need to send to in the "bill to" field with commas between them. Or do X amount of email addresss per invoice depending how many it will let you add per invoice.

You can also create and save invoice templates if you have variations of an invoice, then add email addresses in the bill to field with commas separating each email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

brookly_2007
Contributor
Contributor

I use the invoice templates now and just fill them all out individually. I was just hoping I could do the batch and make things much easier and a lot less time. I didn't put the commas in so maybe that was the problem. I am wondering if it will add multiple things to one email though. Thanks for your input

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.