cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERRORCODE-60017

Contributor
Contributor

ERRORCODE-60017

I'm trying to print a shipping label to send a package to Florida from Maryland, yet I still get this error code, even though people think it has to do with Canada. Why hasn't anyone fixed this yet?

UPDATE: PayPal has resolved the issue successfully for my problem. Thank god for competent people and technology for making our lives easier.

9 REPLIES 9
Contributor

Re: ERRORCODE-60017

Anyone have an idea what's happening? I have several packages to ship today.

New Community Member

I'm having the same problem, but it not just Canada.

Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I know it's not just Canada. I called customer service and they don't know what's up either. They said I should submit a ticket so that the priority of the problem will be raised so that it can be solved more quickly. But all the websites that they gave and that I have searched for how to submit a ticket were unhelpful, so I just submitted a question on technical support instead.

Contributor

Having the same issues

New Community Member

Do we have to call customer support? I have a lot to ship today but also no time to be on hold forever with them. 

Contributor

I'm having the same issue shipping a package from North Carolina to Massachusetts. I've been trying for ours.

Contributor

tried shipping through usps.com and they are down too. must be an issue on their end. nothing we can do but wait for them to fix it

Contributor

Same problems here.

Contributor

Same error, what is going on!!!!  Huge inconvenience here paypal!!!!  No responses from paypal on when this will be fixed??????